Sister Preston has been called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
in the Ohio Columbus Mission. She will serve from March 2014 through September 2015. Follow her service here.

Friday, December 19, 2014

He is the Gift

This is Sister Farmer, my new Companion :) She 's from Centerville, Utah. She is the youngest of 6.

Fist of all, thank you so much for loving me. I miss all of you terribly.
We have been showing the "He is the gift" video to everyone. Less actives, to part member families. Each time that I watch it, I tear up like a little baby. I swear, the mission has made me a lot more emotional. I can still hardly believe that the time has gone by so quickly. Time just has to stop.  We had a great training this week. Elder Perkins the area 70 came to see all of the missionaries. We talked a lot about how there is literally only 30 seconds for us to share the message of the Restoration. We also discussed how all of the missionaries that are in my mission are called by a living Prophet. The Spirit in the room was so tangible. This message that we have can not be bought. We are the spokes people for the Lord. I am indebted to Him for giving me such a wonderful life. I thank Him frequently for the Friends ( extended family).
I love you so much!!
Love,
Sister Preston  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment