Sister Preston has been called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
in the Ohio Columbus Mission. She will serve from March 2014 through September 2015. Follow her service here.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

I love the way the Lord works

One hour goes by way to quickly in the mission field. (We are getting hand written letters now instead of emails because Sister Preston only has an hour on the computer.  This makes going to get the mail so much more fun.  We should all write more letters and send them in the mail.)

I am currently in Mansfield, Ohio.  Its about an hour and a half away from Columbus.  I was sick on the way to Mansfield.  I felt bad for my companion.  My Companion's name is Sister Yance.  She's from Idaho Falls!  We have something in common.  She was at OSU for the last 6 months, so being in a family ward is new to her.  Have we had any baptisms yet?  NO. But I have hope to strengthen the less-actives in the ward and the part member families.  Is it hard?  Yes. Because half of them don't answer our calls.  Is it discouraging. YES!  But I have so much hope and love for this area that I know the Lord will guide us.  So far its been HARD.  But I know that this is where the Lord wants me to be.  I feel it more and more each day.

Conference was so Amazing as I was searching for answers for less actives and some families that I've met through service work, the Lord blessed me with information that I needed.  I was so touched by it.  I love the way the Lord works.

Love
Sister Zoe Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment