Sister Preston has been called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
in the Ohio Columbus Mission. She will serve from March 2014 through September 2015. Follow her service here.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

I am so grateful to be a missionary!!

June 3, 2014

Okay, So today is a busy day, and I don't think that I'll have time to write those whom I usually write. :( Next Preparation Day!! :) 

So this week has been AMAZING!! 

The other day we were out looking for people in our neighborhood. We have been to a majority of the apartments, and this one guy comes out and says "Hey!! Why haven't you been to my apartment?" We explained that we had, but a lady who answered the door had told us that she wasn't interested. So we left. Long story short, he wants to learn more about the Gospel. 

It seems like there is always a theme for each week. This week had been meeting people who had been associated with the Gospel in one way or another. For example, we met a lady the other day who had a terminally ill son. The other day he had passed away. We were able to be a tool for the Lord and help this woman grieve. 

I am so grateful to be a missionary for the Lord!! 

I love all of you SOSOSO much!! 

Have a great week!! Fun Fact: Tomorrow is my Mission Presidents Birthday!!! 

Love, 
Sister Zoe Preston  

No comments:

Post a Comment