Sister Preston has been called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
in the Ohio Columbus Mission. She will serve from March 2014 through September 2015. Follow her service here.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Oh how I love the Gospel

We have been taking our new convert out to lessons with us, and just hearing his testimony assures me that this is all of our Saviors work. I learn so much from my recent converts. One of them, blessed the sacrament this last Sunday. Oh how I love the Gospel!!

We have a man on date to be baptized for the 20th of this Month. He's a really cool guy. He is a former Catholic, and so far, he's really enjoying the Gospel.

We have been focusing a lot on Retention, and Reactivation, so we are reaching out to those who are lost.

Transfers are coming up, and I don't know what will happen. I've been in Mansfield for 6 beautiful months. If anyone sends anything, please send it to the Mission Home.

I hope every one has had a fantastic week!!
Love,
Sister Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment