Sister Preston has been called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
in the Ohio Columbus Mission. She will serve from March 2014 through September 2015. Follow her service here.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Transfers

Hello family and friends!!
I am in the blessed land of Powell. :) My new companion is Sister Skillings. She is from Utah. She is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen. She is incredible in every single way imaginable.
Powell is more south of the mission, and if you were to look at a map, it would be right in the middle of the mission. It's absolutely gorgeous here. We are working with a lady. She is so cool. She showed me how to do a more intense workout the other day. She mentioned to us the other day that since she has been coming to our church that she couldn't imagine going any where else. She has accepted October 25 to be baptized. She is excited!! I learn a lot from her.
We are teaching this one man. He can speak 3 different languages. He understands the Gospel. All in all, Powell is treating me well.
I hope that everyone is having a great week!!
Love,
Sister Preston
 
(I've noticed that she stopped using her first name.  She must be getting use to the title and loosing herself in the work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment