Sister Preston has been called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
in the Ohio Columbus Mission. She will serve from March 2014 through September 2015. Follow her service here.

Monday, October 20, 2014

There are no words that could ever describe how jubilant this Gospel makes me


We have an investigator who is getting Baptized this Saturday at 10 in the morning!! Yay!! You should see how happy she is!! It's truly been an incredible invariance teaching her. She told us the other day that she finally had a spiritual confirmation that she needed to be baptized. She said that on her bike ride, she stopped by this old church that she would normally go to pray. She has been having a few problems with her family, and she has felt like she should take it to the Lord. She said that as she was praying, this unimaginable feeling came to her, and that the words that she was saying were not her own.  She continued to express how the feeling that she had in her heart was so peaceful (the spirit) was helping her to feel better about the 25th. I am so happy for her.
I've noticed thus far on my mission that each person that has to come to a decision like this makes it with the Lord. I have NOTHING what so ever to do with it. I am amazed at the love that is shown towards those who are about to embark on an incredible journey. A journey that reveals unto us our true identity, and our true potential. Our investigator sees the significance of this; and I couldn't be more giddy for her.
The more I read the Book of Mormon, and ponder it's words throughout the day, the more I know that it is indeed the word of God. The more I know that I must have a balance of all things in my life. There are no words that could ever describe how jubilant this Gospel makes me; nor for how much it has helped me, and the people that I have grown to love.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

Love,
Sister Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment