Sister Preston has been called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
in the Ohio Columbus Mission. She will serve from March 2014 through September 2015. Follow her service here.

Monday, August 31, 2015

Almost the 9th hour...

This week has been so busy!
We have been doing a lot of everything.
Since I remember Sunday the most, I'll start with that.
I gave a talk at church. All of the missionaries spoke. Guess who went last? If you guessed me, you are 100% correct. I don't know why this always happens.... It went well though. The Elders gave a 3-4 minute talk, and Sister Corbett gave a 3 minute talk. So it was up to be to talk for the next 20 minutes!!! Remember when I gave a 3 minute talk before I left Bishop Walker? For once I spoke for the whole 20 minutes! Who knew how fun it is to talk about out Savior and invite others to come closer to him. We almost had a cute little Asian man at church. He was willing to come-all he needed was a ride. I'm not gonna lie, I came really close to just giving him a ride. Since I love God more I didn't.
C was at church. She is currently working towards baptism on the 19th of September!!!
We have been meeting with her quite a bit. She misses the other Sisters. But I assured her that we are just as cool as Sister Beebe. :) It's been so much fun to teach her! She will be the second person whom I've taught who is under 20!
Sorry this is short!!
But I'll end with a bang.
I know Jesus Christ can and will help us if we call on Him. The friends that we make in the Gospel are eternal and precious. I know God loves me and will direct me.

Peace, love, and mucho fun!!

Love,


Sister Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment