Sister Preston has been called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
in the Ohio Columbus Mission. She will serve from March 2014 through September 2015. Follow her service here.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Because He lives!

There is a new video out called Because He Lives. It brings happiness to my heart.
Click here to see the video

John 20:3–18, Mary Magdalene speaks with the resurrected Christ
We have been showing it to everyone!! I'd say that it makes them happy.
This may be a little bit short. . . But in a nut shell I had a bit of a flue so the work was a little bit slow. I did receive a Priesthood Blessing and it did make all of the difference.
L is on date for the 11 of this month. Time just fly's by!! She is excited. Her boyfriend who is serving his mission in California is going to skype us while this is happening. I don't think she knows about it. So that will be a great surprise for her!!
Anyway that's the life for me out here in New Albany!!
Love,
Sister Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment